Please see our Google Scholar Page for a comprehensive list.
- Forthcoming edited volume on Environmental Justice, Routledge (2021)
- Malin SA, Laturi M. 2020. Water Justice in the Rio Grande River Basin: Findings from the Environmental Justice Research Team. Pages 19–23. Research, Colorado Water. Colorado Water Center, Colorado State University. PDF
- Morena, E., Krause, D., & Stevis, D. (Eds.). 2020. Just Transitions: Social Justice in the Shift Towards a Low-Carbon World. London: Pluto Press.
- Colorado Water Newsletter Special Issue on “Stories of Water Equity and Environmental Justice.” (2019)
- Malin SA, Ryder S, Lyra MG. 2019. Environmental justice and natural resource extraction: intersections of power, equity and access. Environmental Sociology 5:109–116. doi:https://doi.org/10.1080/23251042.2019.1608420
- Just Transition Research Collaborative. 2018. Mapping Just Transition(s) to a Low Carbon World. Pages 1–34. Research. United Nations Research Institute for Social Development. PDF
- International Environmental Justice Symposium Online Proceedings
- EJ white papers (Energy; Food; Climate; Health; Biodiversity; Justice; Built Environment; Governance)